It’s a month since my last post but there’s been no progress. Been ill, done more house DIY, and had a weeks holiday. Now I’m back, another year older, and doing more DIY. Excuses, excuses…
Off the top of my head, here’s a list of the main things still to be done;
- Paint the fork yokes and headlamp mounts in wrinkle finish paint.
- Fit the front forks.
- Clean up the wheels and and make a decision about tyres.
- Fit the wheels and brakes
- Fit the exhaust system.
- Sort out a seat. The original is on the S3.
- Repair the speedometer.
- Electrics – complete rewire.
- Fuel lines and breathers.
And a host of other little jobs before I can fill it with fluids and tune it. Should keep me busy for a while but there’s still more DIY to do before the V-twin rally (22nd to 25th August) and the S3 needs a service before I go.